Sunday, October 3, 2010

I Can't Wait



I watched this video today. I kind of scared myself. You know with all the pain that is in my near future. But it was nice to watch a "real" labor. You know what I mean? I watched lots of videos in all the classes that I took. But this seems more real. And it was amazing to watch this mom with her baby girl. The baby just knew how to feed immediately. I can't wait until Charlotte's delivery! I know that sounds crazy. But I'm ready to meet my litte girl. :)

I just don't think I'll be that, well comfortable with my body though. You know to lay there completely naked for all to see. I might scare away my 3 birthing coaches. And that is the last thing I want to do. But I applaud this lady for being so comfortable with herself, to post this video. It has helped to calm some of my fears. H

No comments: