Wednesday, March 31, 2010

DaVinci Jayden Furniture

So I finally decided on a Nursery set. Well, at least the furniture. The bedding, I have it narrowed down to 2 boy sets, and 2 girl sets. I have a little while longer to figure that out. Oh, and to learn if my baby is boy or a girl.

But as far as the nursery furniture, I bought the DaVinci Jayden set in Espresso. I think it's a nice neutral set. Something that can be used for a boy or a girl. And it grows with your baby! That was the biggest reason I fell in love with it. In total, I think I spent just over $2000 on the entire set and mattress. With all the attachments for later on too. There are 6 pieces. And there were another 3 sets of attachments that I had to buy. Actually, S paid for those. :)



This is the 3 main pieces together. Isn't it cute? I can't believe that I'm going to have a baby to fit in there!





This is the crib. It's one of those 4 in 1 cribs. You know, it goes from a crib to a toddler bed, to eventually a full sized bed. :)





This is a picture of it as a Daybed. For the toddler bed, there is a half rail that goes on the open end.





And see, eventually it will be a full sized bed. The sides of the crib become the head and foot boards. Yup, we got those rails and the ones for the toddler bed. :)





For some reason, the rest of the furniture looks like it doesn't match. It was just the website where I got the pictures. All the furniture is the color of the crib. In the 1st and 2nd pictures. :)

This is the big 5 drawer dresser. The top 2 drawers have dividers in them. So they are like 2 different drawers. Love it!





This is a 4 drawer dresser. But it's short enough to be like a night stand. And that's what I'm planning on using it as. Next to a chair. I just need to pick one. :)





This is another storage shelf thing. I couldn't find the picture of the entire unit though. It has a top part that is more shelving. Almost like a cabinet type of a thing. There are 3 long drawers and a 2 shelf thing on the side. Very useful!





And I got a book case. Of course for some books for my baby. But also for some little special items. And it has a drawer on the bottom.



I couldn't find the changing table. But it looks like the 5 drawer dresser. It just has 3 drawers and the railings for the top. You can take those off and use them as a dresser afterward.

I feel good now that I've got my baby's nursery furniture. I actually ordered it a while back. But I had it delivered to my new house. And S put it all together today. :) It seems like a lot of furniture. But the nursery is really big. And I still need to get some sort of chair or rocker. But I'm waiting a little while for that. I don't know exactly what I want. It just nice to see a crib in my Baby's Nursery. :)H

No comments: