Saturday, August 28, 2010

Simply Adorable!

Earlier this week, Uncle S showed up to my house, with a big 'ol bag of clothes for Charlotte. Yes, he did! All kinds of cute things. Something tells me, he bought out the little girls' department at Old Navy. :)



But this is my favorite dress!!! Isn't it adorable? I think so. And I want to take Charlotte's picture in it. I just can't wait! But I wanted to find some cute shoes to go with the dress. :)



And I found these! Aren't they adorable? I just love them! They match the pink in the dress exactly! And those little bows. Aren't they precious?

Yes, I went to Old Navy today. Why? I'm not sure. My little girl officially has 4X's as much clothing as I do! But I found a lot of cute things. These shoes are my favorites! And they we're under $10! I couldn't pass them up.

Ya, Charlotte got way more than that from her Uncle S. And I bought a heck of a lot more than just these today. But these are definitely my favorites! Now, I just need to sit and be patient. Charlotte needs to finish "cooking." And then, we will take loads of pictures in all of her cute clothes! H

No comments: