Sunday, April 11, 2010

I Should Learn How to Cook Like This...

Really, I don't know how to cook. Not very much. And not well. In fact, I'm pretty sure the one time I really attempted a big dinner for me and my hubby, I got us sick. I don't think I cooked the chicken all the way...

But these 2 videos give me a little hope. And around here, well Southern food is a must! I just don't know how to cook...





And now that I have an appetite again, I think I really need to start learning how to cook. Before I know it, I'll be a mommy. And my little girl will be depending on me to cook for her. I really want her to eat better than I did as a kid. I was pretty much raised on fast food and frozen food. Not good!

I don't think I'll start with this recipe. But I'm really going to focus on learning how to cook. At least by the time my daughter is old enough, I should know how to cook something. Something that tastes decent, and is somewhat healthy. :) H

No comments: