Saturday, June 19, 2010

Perfect Set!!!



Isn't this set so elegant and cute? What a pretty way to change diapers! I seen this set on this video...



And I LOVE it! You can buy it here. They range from $35-40 for the set. They all have wipee cases. The sets either have burp clothes or a changing pad.

Oh, and it matches this Diapees case! So perfect! I just love this print. And the colors. I know, not traditionally a "girly" combo. But they also have it in pink. :)



I would LOVE this set to stick in my purse. You know. For a quick trip to the grocery store or something like that. When you don't want to take a big diaper bag with you. Do you know what I mean?

And the group that Sonia mentioned...I joined that too. It's a great group! And I'm sure that I'm going to use it a lot more when Charlotte is born. Perfect for a breastfeeding-mommy-to-be. H

No comments: