Thursday, October 7, 2010

GumDrop Pacifiers

I'm so excited! I got a big package today. When I got home from work, today was my last day by the way, I found a HUGE box on my front porch. :) And there was also another box there. Hmm, I didn't know what it could be.

Then I remembered, I had ordered from GumDrop Pacifiers. I first learned about them from my bestie. She works in L&D, the NICU, PICU, and Pediatric Departments of a hospital. So whatever advice she has for me, I take it!

My Bestie was telling me how they give these little packets of GumDrop Pacifiers to Breastfeeding Moms. Perfect! They're designed to not "confuse" babies. Because of the shape of the nipples.



My bestie gave me 3 of these "Basic Baby Bundles." Each pack has 2 GumDrop pacifiers, 1 Cuddle Square, and 1 MAM Pacifier Keeper. These are a great deal at only $10!



I originally put in the order for some GumDrop Pacifiers. They're having a deal right now. Buy 6 and get 1 free. Oh, and it comes out to $10.50. Much cheaper than the regular pacifiers I see at the store. There are 4 colors, and 2 scents.



I also ordered 6 "Cheaper Keepers." And I got 2 free. They're having a buy 3, get 1 free deal going on right now. For under $7 you get 4 "Cheaper Keepers." And they come with all sorts of stickers to use too!



These are Cuddle Squares. I had 3 from my bestie. But I liked these polka dot ones. So I got a couple more. For $6 a piece! A steal. Because each one comes with a pacifier! :)



The Soothie Nipples are supposed to be designed exactly like the pacifiers. So I had to get some. :) For when I go back to work, and Charlotte is at Daycare. They're 2 for $4.50.



And of course, I needed the Soothie Bottles to go with the nipples. For when Charlotte is at Daycare. They come in 2 packs for $4. In either 5oz or 9oz sizes. I got a few packs of both.



I also bought this blanket. It's Winnie the Pooh. And it's supposed to be a soother. It also has rattles. And was only $10. It's super soft!

The small box, it was my order. The one I put in last week. The large box, well S put in a rush order on Monday. And both orders happened to be delivered today. Charlotte got 8 Canisters of GumDrops. Yes, I said 8 Canisters. Each Canister has 25 pacifiers! What are we going to do with them all? S also got Charlotte a variety of things from GumDrop's website. I'm positive that my little girl will have everything she needs when she's born. H

No comments: