Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Blue Eyes



Today is Mr. Blue Eyes' birthday! Happy Birthday! I hope you have an amazing day. You are so incredibly special to Charlotte and me. I really hope that your day is fun. And that you get everything that you want. Including a date and a birthday cake from my bestie! I've really been working on that! And who knows, maybe your Goddaughter will be born on your birthday too! 10-10-10 would be an easy birthday to remember. :)

More than anything, I want you to be happy. You have completely gone over and beyond your call as a friend. I'm so grateful for that. You've been my shoulder to cry on. More than once. As my life was falling apart, you were there to help me through it all. I'll never forget that.

I know, we have 40 more years to celebrate birthdays together. But I really want you to be happy. You deserve that. You do so much for everybody else in your life. Not only today, but all the time, I want you to be happy. To be able to have everything that you want in your life. Happy Birthday and Good Luck today! Your 2 biggest fans are cheering you on. :) H

No comments: