Friday, February 5, 2010

6 Weeks



• Baby your arms and legs are still developing. And you’re stretching out more too!
• Your brain is growing too! This is just the beginning! You are going to develop over a 100 billion neurons before you’re born!
• Your eye lenses developed this week. And I hear that you’re starting to look more like a newborn baby.
• Your nostrils are also formed. And your nose where it’s supposed to be too!
• Your intestines are growing too! Just a few weeks ago, they were outside your body in the umbilical cord.
• Your pancreas is also developed. You can now handle insulin and digestive enzymes. Your body is starting to develop all the important things that are going to help you grow strong!

Well, I have been feeling pretty sick lately. Morning sickness, day and night. I've been really tired. And I thought I was just getting the flu. Now I know, I'm going to be a Mommy! So I'm going to be taking really good care of myself. Making sure I sleep more, get to the doctor, and eat better. I've been taking folic acid and prenatal vitamins since last year. So I think we'll be OK. H

No comments: