Friday, February 5, 2010

Unexpected Blessings

I just never thought I would find myself in this position. Married, but single. Oh my! After feeling sick over the last few weeks, I finally listened to my gut and my bestie. And I took a pregnancy test. Not just 1, but 10. Literally!

This is not the most ideal time in my life. The pieces are mostly falling apart. But I'm going to do what's best for my baby and I. I just hate that T and I are still separated. But I can't do much more than I already am. I just pray it all works out for the best.

By my math, which is not very good, I'm about 6 weeks. I need to call a doctor. And confirm all of this. But I see this baby very much as a blessing. He or she will be loved more than I can explain to you. I just hope, I turn out to be a good mom. A mom that my child will be happy and proud of.

I'm going back to watching the snow fall. Here, it's been snowing for what seems like ages. I can't wait for Spring to come. There are so many changes going on right now. All of which seem very scary. But at least, I know I have one angel on my side. H

No comments: