Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ups and Downs

The last few days have been really exciting! My job, well it's very exciting. I can't really give you many details about it. But it's something a lot of people wish they could do. I'm very lucky!

My boss (aka Mr. Blue Eyes), he's in love with my bestie. I secretly think, she's in love with him too! What's a mere 1735 miles across the country? These 2 talk on the phone nearly every night. I just wish that my bestie would just love him. They need each other. A lot more than they know it.

Well, Saturady I was working. And all my boss could do, was think about my bestie. We called her real quick. And that lit a spark under him. I could just imagine what would happen if they were to date. But he ended up having a nice day at work. And I'm super glad about that!

Then, our boss took us to the Super Bowl! There was a group of us. I secretly wish that my bestie had come too. She would have enjoyed it. But she was working. Lots of our friends came though. It was an experience like none other! I really did have a nice time.

But in the middle of all of this, I was fighting back all the hurt and pain. T and I are still not talking. I'm not sure what his resentment is all about. But I try. I've asked him to come to counseling with me. I'm ready to either move forward together, or simply put all of this behind us. He just doesn't want to deal with it.

Then we go and do stupid things. Why do I let this happen? I went to talk to him about the baby. And the divorce papers. But that's not what ended up happening. Sometimes, I could just kick myself for loving him so much! H

No comments: