Friday, February 5, 2010

Week 6: Life is Changing

Dear Honeybee,

Well, I found out that you're inside me growing today. For the last few days, I thought maybe you could be in there. But I wasn't sure. I know but, your Mommy is a blond, and believe me, you're going to have to get used to my ditziness! I'm pretty sure I know when your Daddy and I made you. I guess your Daddy did give me a Christmas present after all. He gave me you!

I'm sorry that your Daddy and I are separated. We're trying to make this work. I really want our marriage to work. Because I love your Daddy. And I love you very much! I hope that your Daddy and I can make this work. Because I want you to have a better life than I had. I want you to have a Mommy and Daddy, in the same house, that love each other. And you!

Your Daddy and I lost a baby last summer. Your big brother or sister was supposed to be born on January 24, 2010. It was really hard on me. And your Daddy. Since then, we've been working at getting back together. We want our marriage to work. And it's a lot of hard work. But I know it's going to be worth it!

For now, we're going to lay here and watch the snow come down. There's not a whole lot for me to do tonight. I'm going to be making a doctor's appointment for us. And I need to call your Daddy. We need to talk before he leaves for work. Because soon, he'll be on the road again.

Baby Honeybee, don't worry about any of this. I just want you to know that I love you. And no matter what happens, you'll have me. I'll always be here for you. You can count on that! Your only job is to grow strong and healthy. Because your Mommy can't wait to hold and love you!

Love,
Your Mommy

No comments: