Sunday, February 21, 2010

What to Expect When You're Expecting



Yes, when I found out I was pregnant, I bought this book. Like the following day. It took a lot to get to the bookstore with work and all. Oh, and I was trying to be quiet about it all. But I bought it. It was the best purchase I've made to this point in my life. Yes, it is!

This is a must-have for any expecting parents. I'm already halfway through the book. Yes, I'm reading it at work. I have files and magazines on top of it. But I'm getting it done. With no one the wiser.

And now, lots of my questions are getting answered. Just by reading a little. It's a great thing. And I'm sure that my doctor is going to be happy about this purchase! It really is a great buy. Something that will benefit me for the next few months. But I'm also not going to lie. The last section of the book, it has me a little scared! H

No comments: