Friday, May 28, 2010

22 Weeks



• Baby girl you weigh about a pound!
• My doctor says that you can hear me talking more clearly. She tells me, it’s good that I read to you. You can really hear me and understand me!
• You have “real” eyelids and eyebrows now. I bet they’re blond like mine. :)
• Your fingernails have grown to your fingers.
• Your “Nana” tells me to start getting ready for all your questions. Because your brain is growing quickly! I can’t wait to hear all you’ve got to say!
• And this week, your liver is starting to work. The doctor says it’s a good thing.
• Baby girl, you’re about 11 inches long now. And I can’t believe you’re only 1 pound!

The biggest thing I've noticed this week, well besides my growing tummy, is all the movement. I just love feeling my baby girl moving around in there! It still amazes me every single day that I'm going to be a mom. Oh, and my current cravings are all about fruit, ice cream, and french fries! Let's not talk about the crying. Because I've been doing a lot of that lately too! H

No comments: