Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Butterflies or Jungle Animals

For months I've been looking at crib sets. After I found the furniture I wanted, I needed to find the bedding. And when I found out I was having a baby girl, I narrowed it down. To these two sets.



This is Butterfly Kisses. I just love all the yummy colors. And it's something I think my Baby Girl can use for years to come. It's not too pink. Maybe I can paint the walls yellow or lavender. I really like this set. It's $190 for 6 pieces. Of course, there are other pieces you can buy too! :)



And this is Zola. I like the bright colors and the little animals! It's so fun! This is definitely something that can grow with my daughter. :) And it's only $162 for 6 pieces. This set also has extra pieces to buy.

My bestie sent me the link to Baby SuperMall months ago. And I've been searching through the website for about 2 months! I've looked at Target, Wal-Mart, Babies-R-Us, and Bed, Bath, & Beyond. But I like this site for a lot of reasons. All the bedding sets grow with your baby. Just like the crib I bought. As my Baby Girl grows and her crib can change into a toddler bed, so can her bedding. I can even buy some extra pieces along the way. Now if I can just make up my mind. H

No comments: