Saturday, May 1, 2010

Feeling Alone



I've been feeling really lonely and down lately. All the problems with T are starting to catch up with me. I miss my family. I miss my friends. Especially my bestie. I'm living in a new city. With all new people. Working at a new job. And when I come home at night, it's just me and W. I love my dog, but I miss the people I love.

But recently, when I'm feeling down...I notice something. I'm starting to feel my baby move around inside. I'm not sure if it's a kick. But I feel my little miracle. :) It makes me so excited! Like my baby is telling me, "Hey mom! I'm in here. You're not alone." I instantly cheer up!

I still can't believe that I'm already 18 weeks pregnant. I'm almost halfway there. And I just can't wait to hold my baby in my arms. I can't wait see the most precious little face. To get to count my baby's toes. To give my baby a kiss. I can't wait! And now, life is not just about me. It's about the 2 of us. About loving my baby so much, that I sacrifice things to make my baby's life better.

Thank you baby for moving around. You remind me that I'm not alone in life. That I have you. And that you are safe and healthy inside my belly. Every time you kick, I promise to rub my belly. You seem to enjoy that! H

No comments: