Thursday, May 13, 2010

Butterfly Kisses



I finally made up my mind. And I ordered the Butterfly Kisses Bedding Set. :) I also bought lots of the extras. I know. I'm a sucker. But I just couldn't resist!



The wall hangings.




3 sets of these butterflies.





A frog humidifier. Never mind how cute it is! :)





9 of these buckets. I figure I can use them for all sorts of things.





The mobile. I'm sure Charlotte will love it!





4 of these curtains. I also bought some sheer curtains, from Target. The kind that cover the entire window.





I bought 4 sheets. I figured that they would come in handy. :)





I got 3 of these cute blankets.





And 3 of these blankets. :)



I know. It's a lot! But Charlotte is going to need it. So I figured I'd get everything right away. I really do love it all! And after talking to my bestie, I'm going to paint the walls lavender. I'm going to leave the trim and wainscoting white. I'm so excited to get everything together for Charlotte! H

No comments: