Wednesday, September 1, 2010

1 Month!!!



I can't believe I'm exactly 1 month away from meeting Charlotte! Wow! It's seems so far. But so close. I'm so excited! I honestly can't wait to hold her in my arms. I know she's been growing strong inside of me, but to be able to hold her. That is what I'm most excited about. :)

This is probably going to be the longest month of my life! But I know my baby girl needs to "cook" some more. So I'm going to be patient. And I hope I only have to wait a month. Did you hear that Charlotte? But seriously, whenever she is ready to come, I'm ready for her!

The other thing I've been thinking a lot about is my maternity leave. 6 weeks. That's what I get. I debated taking off a week before my due date. Then I read were you can be up to 2 weeks late before they induce labor. Ugh! I don't want that. So I decided to work until Charlotte comes. That way, well you know. I get to spend the entire 6 weeks with my little girl. :) Now all I have to do is sit and wait for my baby girl to get here. H

No comments: