Monday, September 20, 2010

Pinkalicious

Do you know who Pinkalicious is? My Bestie sent me some books for Charlotte. And "Pinkalicious and the Pink Drink" was one of them. It's a cute story.



Actually, I had seen these books a few times at Target. But I just hadn't ever really stopped to look at them. I can tell, this is a series that I'm sure Charlotte will love!



One day when S was here, he saw it in the nursery. He joked about it. Because the girl has some crazy hair going on. But soon he was reading the story to Charlotte. And today, he came over with this book. :)



And this doll. She's a little crazy. Look at her hair! But I'm sure that she's going to be well loved! S is just spoiling my little girl so much! And she's not even here. Because what else did he do tonight? He ordered the entire set of Pinkalicious books. Let's hope Charlotte really likes them. :) H

No comments: