Saturday, September 4, 2010

Yo Quiero Taco Bell



For over a week now, I've been craving Taco Bell. It's all I could think of. And I have to admit it, I made 2 stops there this week. Craziness! I hardly eat there. Especially now. You see, I was a junk food junkie before I got pregnant. I lived off of fast food as a kid. My mom never cooked.

But for whatever reason, I don't like Taco Bell. I don't know why. But this week, I even dreamt about it. I ended up having lunch there twice. The second time was because I wanted a frozen drink. Then as I was sitting in the drive thru, all I could think about was a Mexican pizza and an enchirito.

But I got my craving out of the way. And it was actually really good. Probably not something I'm going to eat again. Well, not anytime soon. But it was good while it lasted. Is there anything that you craved out of the ordinary? H

No comments: