Friday, September 10, 2010

What Should I Wear?

Tomorrow is our Baby Shower. And I'm so excited! Mr. Blue Eyes (Charlotte's Godfather and my good friend) bought me and my bestie some dresses to wear. We each got 3 to choose from. And I have no clue what I'm going to wear...



I really like this dress! I like that it's covered up on top. As my chest is about double it's normal size. So I like that this dress covers up the area well. :)





This one is really cute too! More summery and flowy. And a little more dressy. It's also my favorite color! :)





And I really enjoy this dress. Maybe because it's longer. And I'd be a little more covered up. It looks easy to wear. Which is nice. Since I'm starting to get a bit irritated with clothes touching my belly. :)



I'm thinking that I will probably wear the 2nd dress. But I'd love to hear your thoughts. They all seem like very comfy dresses. And I'm so Thankful to Blue Eyes. He really didn't have to do this for me. He is a great man! And I can't wait for tomorrow! :) H

No comments: