Saturday, September 4, 2010

My Plaster Belly



You know, you've seen them. The Plaster Pregnant Bellies. I wasn't so sure about getting one done. But after talking to some friends, I decided to do it. :)

And I'm really glad I did. I think it's going to be an amazing piece for Charlotte. S and I went on Wednesday. And he helped me as we got the plaster belly done. It was actually really relaxing and a whole lot of fun!

Then I left my belly at the studio. I'm having it painted. And I honestly can't wait to get it back! I don't know exactly what it's going to look like. They took some ideas from me. And some from Charlotte's nursery. So I think it's going to be fun to see it, when it's all done. And that should be sometime in the middle of October. After Charlotte is born. :) Thank you S for this amazing gift! H

No comments: