Friday, September 3, 2010

36 Weeks



•Baby girl, you are almost ready. So am I! All we're waiting for is your lungs to mature. That's really important! Because healthy lungs mean you will be able to breathe. :)
•You are definitely beginning to drop! Our doctor says that's a good thing. :) It's been easier to breathe. But it's making walking a whole lot tougher! I'm beyond waddling now!
•I also hear that fat is dimpling your little elbows and knees. Oh how cute! A chubby baby! And you're forming creases in your neck and wrists.
•Your skin is growing smooth and "baby" soft. I can't wait to touch you! :)
•Baby girl, your gums are very rigid. In a few months, you'll get some teeth.
•You have a fully developed pair of kidneys and your liver has begun processing some waste products. That's really good!
•Baby girl you're now 18.66 inches long! And about 5.78 lbs. Between now and your birth date, you will gain about an ounce a day!

This week, the biggest change that I'm feeling is Charlotte dropping. It's so weird! My breathing has gotten so much easier! Now lie. It doesn't feel like I'm out of breath every second of the day. But walking, well I look hilarious walking! It's more like a very slow waddle! But I'm feeling pretty good. Just waiting on my baby girl to fully "cook." H

No comments: